Brasenose College chapel. The hammerbeam ceiling under the plaster fan vaulting is 15th century, removed from the chapel of St. Mary's College of Augustinian Canons (now Frewin Hall), put up here in 1656 and covered with new vault some years later (The Oxford Guide to Oxford).

Image 20050407.0725.GO.Nikon5400.web.jpg, size 133722 b
Image #20050407.0725.GO.Nikon5400
Photo © 2005, Giles Orr 
Last modified: 2005-06-25 by giles